Connex - London
Primary Teaching Assistant – Islington
£425 Weekly Salary
We are working in partnership with an Ofsted-graded GOOD primary school in the London Borough of Islington. Hours are 8.30-3.30. The school has beautiful classrooms and an excellent technology setup. The curriculum is rich and interesting – pupils are encouraged to enjoy their learning at all times.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in primary school environments or as a teaching assistant. We will also consider applications from candidates who have transferrable skills from other careers.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
As a Teaching Assistant you will possess:
- Teaching experience preferably in a primary school or similar environment with young people
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact our team on 02078462762.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org