Connex - North East
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant
£400 weekly salary – Minimum
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant with experience working with children with additional needs?
Are you seeking a new role within a popular primary school in Darlington?
Connex Education are working with a mainstream primary school who are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant, to start in January.
The role will involve working with pupils in the classroom in KS1 & KS2 who have additional needs and lower level development. This means the successful TA will need to be comfortable and confident working 1-1 and on a small group basis under the support of the class teacher. The role is on a long term placement until the end of the academic year.
The successfull Teaching Assistant must have:
- You will need to have prior experience of working with children in a primary environment or similar setting
- Be consistent and committed to the role- available full-time
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new Enhanced Check
- Enthusiastic and encouraging personality
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in SEN, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses – Plus you can access a Level 2/3 funded qualification through Connex
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
If this sounds like you, please contact Chloe on 01642 573553 or apply below. If you know someone who is ideal for the position, please let us know as you could be in the chance of receiving £100 of shopping vouchers for referring a friend or colleague.