Connex - London
Primary Teaching Assistant – Ealing – UB5
£450 Weekly Salary
We are working in partnership with an Ofsted-graded GOOD primary school in the London Borough of Ealing. This is a friendly and welcoming school which previous Connex candidates have loved working for. We require enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistants who can provide top quality support to students in the school, both in Key Stage 1 and 2. School hours are 8.30-3.30 and you will get one hour for lunch.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in a similar environment. We will also consider applications from candidates who have transferrable skills from other careers.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invitations to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
As a Teaching Assistant you will possess:
- Experience preferably in a primary school or similar environment with young people
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact our team on 02078462762.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org