Connex - North East
Are you an experienced teaching assistant, with a keen interest in working with Primary schools and academies in Middlesbrough?
Yes? Then Connex Education have the perfect role for you. We are working with a large academy trust, with schools based in the Middlesbrough and Stockton area. The role requires support from an enthusiastic and dedicated individual, with experience working with young people.
Working as a teaching assistant you will gain invaluable experience and see first-hand what is expected when supporting in a class plus, you will have the chance to develop your behaviour management skills, with excellent support from the schools and Connex Education.
Within this role, the school are looking for someone who is comfortable, empathetic and able to support a student who was additional learning needs across all of their lessons in school and during lunch/play time.
As a successful teaching assistant, you will require:
- Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS
- Relevant experience working with children
- Enthusiastic and ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Calm, resilient and able to communicate well with young people
- Confident in your behaviour management skills
Why work with Connex?
- Great rates of pay, with weekly pay
- Accredited CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
- £200 refer a friend scheme
- Chance to join our very own SCITT programme
- Opportunity to secure a permanent role
If you are interested in this role then give Chloe Carberry a call at our Middlesbrough branch – 01642 573553