Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are working with a Special Needs School on the Wirral who are looking for a part time Teaching Assistant to work in a PMLD class. This role will commence asap and will be until at least Easter. The School are looking for a TA with experience of supporting pupils with physical and sensory disabilities. You must be willing to provide personal care, have good emotional intelligence and can quickly build relationships with pupils and support their individual needs.
Connex is a leading Education recruitment agency and there are many benefits of working us, including.
- Weekly Pay, paid through PAYE
- Refer a Friend and receive £200
- Free access to our online CPD
- Opportunities to develop your career and upskill via our training company and partnership academies
- Temp to permanent work, tailored to your availability
The School cater for pupils aged between 3 and 11 years with PMLD, ASD and complex needs. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a School or as a support worker. The hours will be 8.30am until 3.30pm Monday-Wednesday. The School can be flexible with the days.
To apply for the role you must:
- Have experience of supporting pupils with Special Needs either in a School or a similar setting
- Be willing to provide personal care
- Be confident in working with challenging behaviour
- Have a current DBS on the update service or willing to provide a new one
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.