Connex - North East
Stockton On Tees
£350-£400 Per week
Are you an experienced teaching assistant or support worker looking to help guide pupils in school?
Connex Education are looking for a Teaching Assistant to working with a school in Stockton On Tees. The school is in a great area for transport links, therefore is highly desirable for those who don’t have a driving licence. They are looking for a teaching assistant to work a full-time role that is ongoing with an immediate start for the right candidate.
You will be required to support a pupil in KS2 on a 1:1 basis. You must be confident dealing with challenging behaviour and confident with classroom refusals. Team Teaching Training is preferred, but not a requirement.
Hours of Work:
- 8:30am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
By working for Connex Education we can offer you:
- Full, FREE training in safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract or long-term role
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience working with children, ideally those with challenging behaviour- Support or School Background Experience
- Be dedicated to supporting and helping develop children
- Be a team player and willing to get involved.
- Have an enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one.
If you are at all interested in this fantastic opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact Chloe at your local Middlesbrough Branch on 01642 573553.