Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently working with a fantastic primary school located in the Bootle area who are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant who can cover in a Year 5 class full-time. This role will be ASAP-July 2023.
Some benefits for you:
- Competitive daily salary between £70-80 (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Upskill- Level 3 or 4 TA qualification fully funded
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
We require a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant for full days (8.30-3.30) Monday-Friday in a Year 5 class providing general and 1:1 support. You will be working alongside a team of excellent supportive staff in an Ofsted rated good, larger than average school. This role would suit someone who has good working knowledge of the KS2 framework, a calm and patient manner and has 1:1 experience. The school will also consider candidates without a Teaching Assistant qualification who has at least 3 months full time work experience in a similar role.
- You must have recent and relevant experience
- It is essential that you have a Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC) or 3 months full time experience as a Teaching Assistant.
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.