Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education Partnership are one of the most popular supply agencies in the North West and we work with the best schools in the surrounding areas. We have achieved this as we thrive on providing quality teachers, TA’s and support staff across the UK. We are completely flexible and want to work around your lifestyle and other commitments.
We have had a huge surge in demand for Teaching Assitants so we are looking to speak with TA’s that have experience working within high school settings. You will be working in some of the best schools across Liverpool, The Wirral and surrounding areas. We have multiple live postions, please enquire within.
When working with Connex we offer a range of CPD courses to Teachers/CS/TA’s looking to upskill themselves, the CPD’s are provided by our approved training provider at the Connex Academy. You will have access to all of these courses free of charge when registered with us. Below is a list of what is offered to you when working with us.
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teacher will have:
– Previous Teaching Assitant experience
– Previous experience working in a secondary school (minium of 6 weeks)
– Reliable and share a passion to help students achieve their potential
– Enhanced DBS check
– Teaching Assistant qualification
If you are interested in this role or any other vacancies that we may have available, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on my mobile; 07584 986 541 or drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively give the office a call on; 0151 329 2727