Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are recruiting for a primary school located in Halewood who are seeking a part-time teaching assistant to join their Year 2 team as a 1:1 support.
The position will be supporting an SEN pupil for the mornings Monday to Friday (8:40-11:40), with an immediate start date following the February half-term. Due to the nature of this role, the school are ideally looking for teaching assistants who have an SEN background in a similar role.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Fully funded Level 3/4 teaching assistant qualification.
For this position, we ask for the following:
- You must have recent and relevant experience.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- The ability to work under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – if you are interested, please apply now!