Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are recruiting for a primary school located in the Wavertree area of Liverpool who are seeking a full-time teaching assistant to join their team in May 2023. The hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 3:30 approx.
The position will be helping to support a pupil within their reception class on a 1:1 basis throughout the day. The pupil can be very self-reliant so a large part of the role will also be working across the whole class helping the class teacher during lessons. Due to the nature of this role, the school are ideally looking for teaching assistants who have an SEN background in a similar role, and experience within EYFS.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Fully funded Level 3/4 teaching assistant qualification.
For this position, we ask for the following:
- You must have recent and relevant experience.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- The ability to work under the guidance of the classroom teacher.
- You hold a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
- Two professional references.
We are really interested to speak with any candidates who think this role would suit them, or anyone who would like to have a confidential chat about how we could help find the perfect role for you – if you are interested, please apply now!