Connex - Derby
Salary: £325 – 425 per week
Benefits: Term-time only, access to free CPD, £200 refer-a-friend scheme, interview and observation guidance and much more!
Are you a teaching assistant looking for your next role?
Do you have high aspirations for all children, and an eagerness to make a significant difference to their lives?
Are you looking for a better work-life balance, and the flexibility to work where and when you want?
If the answer is yes, Connex Education Partnership would love to hear from you!
On behalf of Connex, I am currently seeking a dedicated teaching assistant to work on a supply basis within our fantastic schools in Long Eaton. If you register with us, you work exactly as you want to – whether it is flexible day-to-day work you are seeking, or long-term, set days within one school, then we will work to find you your ideal role.
The perfect candidate will be qualified as a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant, or have at least three-months’ experience working with primary-aged children. Within the role, you will be required to work alongside the class teacher to aid individual pupils or a small group of students to access the curriculum, through delivery of interventions or classroom support.
For this role, it is essential that you also have the following:
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative
- A commitment to supporting all children to reach their full potential
- Knowledge of SEND, or experience working with SEND children
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD
- A DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one
- 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education will offer you:
- Access our online training platform Thirsty Scholars, with over 80 free courses
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme, at £200 per referral
- Ongoing assignments in Swadlincote schools
- A dedicated and experienced education consultant, who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview observation guidance, and help writing a good CV.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com Please call the office on 01332 913 151 with any questions about the role.