Connex - Warrington
Connex Education are proud to work with a local primary school in Cheshire East. The role is to start ASAP until atleast the end of the academic year with possibility of this continuening.
Here at Connex I am looking for a reliable, enthusiastic individual who has a real passion to supporting children to reach and fulfill their learning potential. The role is to support a class in lower KS2 class. You would need to be able to drive to this school as it is not in easy access of public transport.
As a successful Teaching Assistant you will need:
- Experience with working with children
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to build a strong rapport with colleagues and children
- DBS certificate or the willingness to apply for a new one through ourselves
- Be able to use your own initiative and work part of a team
What Connex can offer?
- A great rate of pay
- A dedicated consultant to support you 24/7
- Flexible work that revolves around you and your lifestyle
- Refer a friend scheme at £200 per referral
- Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant
- Your very own dedicated consultant with expert knowledge of the schools in your area
If you are interested in this role please click ‘apply now’ we would love to hear from you.
Apply today call Hollie on 07586098267 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org