Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently working with a fantastic primary school located in the Southport area who are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant who can provide support in a Reception class for 4 days a week: Monday – Thursday. This role will have an immediate start and will run until May initially.
Some benefits for you:
- Competitive daily salary between £70-80 (dependant on experience/qualification)
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Level 3 and 4 TA qualification fully funded through us (yes we provide free training for candidates)
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
We require a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant to work Monday-Thursday to in a Reception class providing 1:1 support and general support in the classroom. You will be working alongside a team of excellent supportive staff, providing general, 1:1 and small group support. This role would suit someone who has good working knowledge of the KS1 framework and a calm and patient manner.
- You must have recent and relevant experience.
- It is essential that you have a Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB ETC)
- It is essential that you have a DBS on the update service, or willing to obtain a new one through Connex.
About Connex Education:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today.