Connex - Nottingham
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Primary Teaching Assistant to work in primary schools in and around Daventry. The successful candidate will work closely with the class teacher to support the learning and development of children aged 5-11 years old.
- Provide support to the class teacher in delivering high-quality lessons that meet the needs of all students
- Work with individual students or small groups of students to provide targeted interventions and support
- Assist with the preparation of teaching materials and resources
- Help to create a positive and inclusive learning environment that promotes student well-being and achievement
- Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback to the class teacher
Qualifications and Skills:
- Relevant qualifications or experience working with children in an educational setting
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
To apply for this position, please submit your CV or contact Jo on 07796311504/ email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
REFER A FREIND AND GET £200 – If this role isn’t for you, but you know someone who is well suited, send them our way and you could earn £200 in shopping vouchers.