Connex - Derby
Are you a teaching assistant looking for your next role?
Do you have high aspirations for all children, and an eagerness to make a significant difference to their lives?
Are you looking for a better work-life balance, and the flexibility to work where and when you want?
If the answer is yes, Connex Education Partnership would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a kind and committed Teaching Assistant to work within our schools in Swadlincote and the surounding area. This is a temporary supply role, where you will be required to cover staff absence either short term in a variety of local schools, or long term within one local school, if this is your preference.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students with their academic work and providing extra help where needed
- Assisting with classroom and behaviour management
- Helping to plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons
- Providing one-to-one support for students with additional needs
- Liaising with parents, teachers and other professionals as needed
The successful candidate should have:
- A relevant qualification such as Level 2 or Level 3 CACHE, or at least 3 months’ experience as a classroom assistant
- A good understanding of the national curriculum
- The ability to build a quick rapport with children and staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and approachable manner
- The willingness to undertake additional CPD
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- A DBS registered to the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Access our online training platform Connex Academy, with over 80 free courses
- Weekly pay at a competitive rate and dependent on experience, via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme, at £200 per referral
- A dedicated and experienced education consultant, who will be available to you 24/7
- Interview observation guidance, and help writing a good CV.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below. Call 01332 913 15 or email email@example.com for more information about the role. We look forward to hearing from you!