Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are looking for enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistants to work within our Primary schools in Carmarthenshire & Ammanford.
This role is suitable for anybody who is kind, supportive, and has a passion for learning with the commitment to making a positive impact on the educational and social development of children.
Working with our agency is perfect if you are looking for more flexibility, as you can choose to work either part-time or full-time, in immediate day-to-day positions or long-term roles beginning in September.
We even offer Level 1 to Level 5 Teaching Assistant upskilling courses, if you are looking to gain paid qualifications and the chance to earn whilst you learn!
Teaching Assistants play a critical role in managing pupil behaviour and you will be working with small groups or in one-to-one sessions with individual pupils. The ability to build positive relationships with children is a requirement of the role, and you should be adaptable and versatile to the needs of the students to best support them in their educational journey.
For this role, it is essential that you also have the following:
- At least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education Wales will offer you:
- Access our online training platform Connex Academy, with over 80 free courses.
- Weekly pay at a competitive framework rate, via PAYE.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- A dedicated and experienced education consultant.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please call the office on 02922 749839 with any questions about the role.