Connex - Wales
Connex Education are seeking to appoint Classroom Assistants in Cardiff & the Vale area to work in a variety of different Secondary Schools on a supply basis.
As the successful candidate, you will be a driven and professional individual who has a passion for learning. You will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day-to-day school life.
Our schools are vibrant and forward-thinking with staff who are committed and dedicated in ensuring that each child is nurtured to achieve their personal best. This position will allow for more opportunities for career progression and enhance your professional development. This opportunity could potentially become a permanent placement for the right candidate.
Working as a Classroom Assistant has never been more rewarding. Each of our Classroom Assistants can pick and choose from a range of interchangeable termly benefits.
- Great rates of framework pay, via PAYE.
- Accredited free CPD training and extra support from an expert consultant.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Fully funded TA qualifications to upskill.
This position requires you to support the teaching and learning of pupils, within both a classroom setting and outside of the class too, but still in school. You will work closely alongside the main class teacher with planning, assessments, and the children’s’ progress and you will be required to support small groups or work 1:1.
All candidates must be happy to complete the following:
- Willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly below.