Connex - Wales
Connex Education, formerly Education Staffing are recruiting for enthusiastic and committed Primary Teaching Assistants to come and register with us today for work in the Carmarthenshire and Ammanford area.
Working with Connex Education is perfect if you are looking for more flexibility, as you can choose to work either part-time or full-time, in immediate day-to-day positions or long-term roles beginning in October.
We even offer Level 1 to Level 5 Teaching Assistant upskilling courses, if you are looking to gain paid qualifications and the chance to earn whilst you learn!
Teaching Assistants play a crucial role in managing pupil behaviour and you will be working with small groups or in one-to-one sessions with individual pupils. The ability to build positive relationships with children is a requirement of the role, and you should be adaptable to the needs of the students to best support them in their educational journey.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
For this role, it is essential that you also have the following:
- At least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
In return, Connex Education Wales will offer you:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Pay rates in line with Welsh Government Framework Agreement.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below, or send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions-
Cardiff – 02922 749839
Swansea- 01792 989030
Carmarthenshire – 01267 611470