Connex - Liverpool
Join Our Team as a Teaching Assistant!
Are you able to support, guide, and nurture young minds?
About the Role
As a Teaching Assistant with Connex Education Partnership, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a variety of primary schools across the Wirral.
Enjoy the flexibility to choose your working days, whether it’s short-term or long-term positions. We have openings across Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), and Key Stage 2 (KS2).
You might find yourself as a general TA, providing valuable classroom support and interventions, or as a 1:1 TA, making a real difference in the lives of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
We’re looking for individuals who are friendly, hardworking, and empathetic, with a child-centered approach. To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) or substantial experience working with children
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A valid DBS on the update service or a willingness to obtain a new one through Connex
- Two professional references
What Connex Can Offer You
- Potential to earn up to £350 – £400 per week
- Flexibility in working patterns
- Weekly pay, paid via PAYE
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity for temporary placements to become permanent
- Dedicated support from experienced consultants
- Full compliance with AWR
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Free CPD (fully accredited)
- Opportunity to be accepted on to a fully funded Level 3/4 TA qualification
Through Connex Academy, you may have the opportunity to achieve qualifications such as:
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools.
- Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999.
We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
Are You Interested?
If you’re passionate about making a positive impact on young lives and want to be part of our dynamic team, apply today! Join us in shaping the future of education on the Wirral. Your journey begins here.