Connex - Birmingham
Teaching is not just about the curriculum, it is ensuring the overall school journey provides pupils with guidance, support and the opportunity to grow as individuals.
Do you want to be part of an amazing team that provides just that?
If you said yes, then this role would be perfect for you!
I have a fantastic role that has just become available for a talented, proactive and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant in the Tipton area.
This is a long term role offering between £70.08 – £85 dependent on experience and qualifications.
What can we offer you?
- A team of talented and supportive staff
- Accredited CPD training to further your knowledge and qualifications (ALL FOR FREE!)
- A warm, friendly and positive working environment where everyone is valued
- Flexibility around working days to fit with your day to day life
The ideal candidate:
- Hold a recognised level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
- Previous experience in a school or childcare setting providing additional support
- A supportive and nurturing presence
- A great passion for children and education
- An understanding of child protections and safeguarding guidelines
- An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marc on 0121-456-4040 for more information.