Connex - North East
Role – Lv 2 Teaching Assistant
Location – Brotton, Saltburn by the sea
Salary – £350 – £400 per week
Full time available
Start Date/Duration – October 2023– long term
Closing Date 24/09/2023
Do you have a flare for specialist support and feel confident working with children who have specialist education or mental health and emotional needs?
Connex Education are working with a school located in saltburn, who are on the looking for a long-term Lv2 Teaching Assistant ideally experienced within SEN but not essential.
The role involves building a rapport with students who may be used to different educational dynamics and is an important part of being Teaching Assistant role. You must be creative and enjoy working with children of all ages.
The schools are looking for someone available Full time, flexible and reliable with their approach but can also be adaptable to different teaching requirement.
As a successful Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Provide support and supervision of students with special education needs/learning difficulties and disabilities within the classroom
- Encourage learners to excel and reach their full academic potential
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Support learners with their literacy and numeracy development
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in SEN, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses – Plus a Level 3 funded qualification
- Competitive rates of pay
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact
Michelle on 01642 573 553 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org