Connex - Warrington
Connex Education are currently recruiting for an SEN 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work at a local school in Chester with a year 2 pupil. If you are a positive and reliable teaching assistant and want to work in a local school Chester then look no further. The position is to start in January with the possibility of the role continuing until the end of the academic year. The role is 2 days a week (Monday and Friday) 08.30-15.30 with the possibility that the role will continue until the end of the academic year.
The school has high expectations of pupils. Staff work hard to maintain high-quality provision in school, to ensure the best possible outcomes for the children. Both experienced teaching assistants and those who have recently qualified/graduates are welcome to apply for this position.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced with the UK curriculum
- Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
- Available until July 2024
- Experience in assessing attainment and progress
The successful Candidate may have the following:
- Teaching Assistant level 2+
- A degree or relevant A-levels is preferred but not essential
- UK classroom experience is essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- References covering the last 2 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the online update service, or be prepared to process a new one at a cost of £45.
If you are interested in this position, please apply straight away by emailing your CV to email@example.com or contact the office on 01925 320420