Connex - Central
Connex Education is a leading recruitment agency that specialises in the education sector. We are currently recruiting for a Multi Academy Trust client in the Birmingam area, who are looking for teaching assistants to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced teaching assistants looking for a long-term role that could lead to a permanent position.
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Salary: £70 – £90 per day
Contract Type: Long Term Temporary (may become permanent for the right person)
– Supporting teachers with the delivery of high-quality lessons to primary students
– Assisting with planning and preparing engaging and effective lessons
– Supporting students with their academic and personal development
– Providing feedback to teachers on student progress and behaviour
– Ensuring a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students
– Participating in school events and extra-curricular activities
Skills and Experience required:
- Be highly committed, enthusiastic, positive, patient and show good initiative.
- Work closely with the Class Teacher and SENDco following EHCP targets
- Have previous experience working with children
- Have competent skills in both literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Join our team of dedicated and passionate teaching assistants, and help make a difference in the lives of young people in Birmingham.