Connex - Warrington
Connex Education are currently recruiting for a 1:1 Teaching assisintant to work at a local primary school in Tarporley. If you are a positive and reliable teaching assistant and want to work in an local school then look no further. The position is to start ASAP with the possibility of the role becoming permanent. The role is 5 days a week 08.30-15.30.
The school has high expectations of pupils. Staff work hard to maintain high-quality provision in school, to ensure the best possible outcomes for the children.
The successful applicant will be:
- Experienced with the UK curriculum
- Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
- Available until July 2024
- Experience in assessing attainment and progress
The successful Candidate may have the following:
- A degree or relevant A-levels is preferred but not essential
- UK classroom experience is essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- References covering the last 2 years
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the online update service, or be prepared to process a new one at a cost of £45.
If you are interested in this position, please apply straight away by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 01925 320420