Connex - Warrington
Do you want to help children embark on their educational journey?
If so this could be the role for you….
Connex Education Partnership is recruiting for roles across our local primary schools in Leigh and the surrounding areas. We work with fantastic schools in and around this local area.
We are looking for strong, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants who can build lasting relationships with both pupils and parents. Once registered your dedicated consultant will locate schools that are suitable for you and your needs.
These role may include working with the children to support them in the following ways:
- To develop the children’s concentration and listening skills in order to promote independent learning.
- To support the pupils in completing tasks, targeted work and developing self-regulation.
- To support the pupils with self-organisation
- To support the pupils with a differentiated curriculum
- To complete targets as identified in the Education Health Care Plans
- Be highly committed, enthusiastic, positive, patient and show good initiative.
- Work closely with the Class Teacher and SENDco following EHCP targets
- Have previous experience working with children
- Hold relevant GCSE’S
- Have competent skills in both literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD
We can also offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training
- Interview/observation help and guidance
- Experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Opportunity to gain a higher level of qualification through The Thirsty Scholars Partnership
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly via PAYE
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today or contact Erin on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01942 311500 for more information