Connex - Liverpool
Role: Teaching Assistant
Salary: Up to £85 daily
Working Days: Flexible working hours
Connex Education are seeking vibrant and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our dynamic team of support staff. We are searching for teaching assistants who can provide a positive, nurturing learning environment that will allow children to thrive and develop.
You may be expected to provide general support to the whole class or provide 1:1 support to children with additional needs, depending on the needs of the school.
If you are a Level 2/3 qualified TA or have recent and relevant experience, please get in contact today. We also welcome candidates who are currently completing their teaching assistant qualifications.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary: Competitive daily salary ranging from £75 – £85, dependent on your experience and qualifications.
- Weekly pay: Processed through PAYE.
- Flexibility: Bookings can be completely flexible to you and suit all availabilities – you can work anywhere between 1 and 5 days a week.
- Ongoing support and guidance: 24/7 support from experienced consultants dedicated to your success.
- AWR: Full compliance with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- Temp-to-perm roles: We create a platform for long-term supply roles to transition into permanent contracts with schools.
- Referral scheme: A £200 Referral Scheme for helping us expand our dedicated team.
- CPD: Free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities through Connex Academy, including courses on Autism Awareness and Behaviour Management.
- Qualification Opportunity: The unique opportunity to earn a fully funded Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant qualification while working with us.
- Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, NVQ, BTEC, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) is desirable
- GCSEs or equivalent Level 2 in Maths and English.
- Relevant experience working in a primary school setting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold a DBS on the Update service or willing to obtain one through Connex.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today!