Connex - Liverpool
Role: Teaching Assistant
Location: Bootle, Sefton
Salary: £80-90 per day
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm
Connex Education are looking for a confident and passionate teaching assistant to support at a primary school in Bootle, Sefton. This role will begin after February half term and continue on an ongoing basis throughout the academic year.
You will be providing 1:1 support to a child in Year 2 with complex needs. You will be supported by the class teacher, SENCO and Senior Leadership Team.
Therefore, to succeed in this role, you will have experience working with children with SEN and a good working knowledge of strategies and techniques for behaviour that challenges. You will also be confident building relationships with children and staff alike.
Connex Education offer our Teaching Assistants a fully funded Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant qualification – a fantastic opportunity to earn an income while you upskill your qualifications!
What We Offer
- Competitive salary: Competitive daily salary ranging from £80 – £90, dependent on your experience and qualifications.
- Weekly pay: processed through PAYE.
- Ongoing support and guidance: 24/7 support from experienced consultants dedicated to your success.
- AWR: Full compliance with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR).
- Referral scheme: A £200 Referral Scheme for helping us expand our dedicated team.
- CPD: Free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities through Connex Academy, including courses on Autism Awareness and Behaviour Management.
- Qualification Opportunity: The unique opportunity to earn a fully funded Level 3/4 Teaching Assistant qualification while working with us.
- Level 2/3 qualification (CACHE, NVQ, BTEC, Childcare, NNEB, etc.) is desirable
- GCSEs or equivalent Level 2 in Maths and English.
- Relevant experience working in a primary school setting, ideally with children with SEN.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hold a DBS on the Update service or willing to obtain one through Connex.
About Connex Education
Connex Education Partnership is one of the most established education recruitment and training providers in the UK. We’ve been building our reputation in the market since 1999. We recruit for a wide range of roles, including teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors, ECTs, SEND specialists, early years specialists and tutors.
You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find you the perfect role in the most convenient area.
If you are interested, or would like to discuss more opportunities, please apply today!