Connex - Derby
Are you an experienced and passionate Teaching Assistant looking for an exciting, full-time opportunity close to Derby? Connex Education is delighted to offer a fantastic vacancy working across Key Stage 1, at a large primary school in Mickleover.
The school is a proud member of a highly successful multi-academy trust that has achieved Good and Outstanding Ofsted reports across its cluster schools. We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students.
The school has good transport links, served by regular bus services. The A516 runs through Mickleover, offering easy connectivity to the A38.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant
- Level 2 Teaching qualification (minimum)
- Passion for education and a commitment to fostering positive learning experiences
- Right to work in the UK on a full-time basis
- Ability to provide at least two years of references without any gaps
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, paid weekly via PAYE
- Full, free access to our online CPD platform Connex Academy, with 100+ courses
- Fully funded Level 3-5 Teaching Assistant courses, with paid placements
- An experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
- Fantastic links to schools in and around Derby.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and make an impact in this fantastic school, please apply directly below or send your CV to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this role, please contact our Derby office on 01332 913 151 to speak to a member of our friendly team.