Connex - North East
Teaching Assistant – KS2
Middlesbrough – TS6
Connex Education are working with a supportive, mainstream primary school in Middlesbrough who are on the lookout for a long-term teaching assistant to provide extra support within the class room. You would be welcomed into a lovely team of teachers and the role involves working with students in KS2 assisting the teacher with the classroom, as well as small group intervention settings where needed in lessons.
As a KS2 Teaching Assistant, we are looking for someone available full time 8:30-3:30 that has had experience working within a primary school environment.
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in SEN, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses – Plus access to a Level 2/3 funded qualification
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Pay rate increases and loyalty bonuses
As a Teaching Assistant you will possess:
- Teaching experience preferably in a primary school or similar environment with young people
- Awareness and understanding of useful strategies, such as; language/social skills, emotional well-being and behaviour management.
- Dedication to become part of the school team community
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new check
If you would like more information, or to discuss the role, please contact Chloe on 01642 573 553 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org