Connex - Nottingham
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
We are currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people as a Teaching Assistant / Classroom Assistant.
You will be working in various schools within the Mansfield area, working in small groups or 1:1 to help children reach their potential and meet their goals.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools across Mansfield which offers exclusive day to day and long term contracts on a regular basis.
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.
How to Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and believe you have the skills and qualifications required, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now!