Connex - Stevenage
Are you passionate about education and ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for a Teaching Assistant!
If you’re dedicated, compassionate and eager to support the learning journey of young minds then this is the position for you!
Benefits of working with Connex Education Partnership
- Regular access to a suite of accredited modules on our CPD training platform Connex Academy
- Weekly pay via PAYE and complete transparency using our portal to view your working calendar
- Temporary and permanent opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Assist the teacher in delivering captivating lessons and activities
- Create a fun, inclusive and support environment for the children.
- Support the teacher and help prepare and organise lessons
- Supervise students during classroom time and breaks and ensure safety
- A passion to make a difference to students
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy and a nurturing attitude
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and external professionals to develop and implement effective support plans.
- Monitor and track student progress, providing regular feedback to teachers and parents.
- A relevant Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable.
If you’re ready to embark on a rewarding journey of supporting students in their educational growth, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to give us a call on 01438567775. I look forward to hearing from you!