Connex - Nottingham
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
I am currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work looking to broaden your experience in schools or start your journey in education and enrol on a fully funded Level 3 TA course for a September start role.
You will be able to choose from supportive schools within Newark, to work alongside the class teacher, working in small groups or 1:1 to help children reach their potential and meet their goals.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools within Newark, which offer exclusive day to day and long term contracts with schools on a regular basis.
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting is preferred, but not essential.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.
How to Apply: