Connex - Wales
We have an opportunity for a kind, patient, and creative Primary Teaching Assistant to work with one of our partner schools within Llanelli to start as soon as possible. Connex Education Wales are dedicated to ensuring every child receives a learning experience so that they can reach their full potential. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Working alongside the main classroom teacher to provide quality education
- Create a fun, motivating and positive learning environment
- The ability to work with groups of children independently.
- The ability to develop strong relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively.
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Working as a Classroom Assistant has never been more rewarding. Connex Education will offer you-
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Potential to earn up to £375 a week.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you’ll have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates must:
- Have at least 3 months’ recent classroom experience.
- The ability to work under guidance of the class teacher but also to your own initiative.
- A commitment to supporting all children helping them to reach their full potential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that’s registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- 2 professional references.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call your local branch with any questions on 01267 611470.