Connex - Derby
Teaching Assistants required to work in Secondary Schools across Sheffield
Connex Education are market leaders within the education sector, and I work exclusively with some of the best Secondary Schools within Sheffield and Rotherhamareas. The excellent schools we work with trust us with all of their recruitment requirements, and we are also proud to be trusted partners with the National Tutoring Program (NTP).
I have received a huge surge in demand for part-time, full-time and flexible work and I have multiple roles available across both areas and I am looking to speak with Teaching Assistants that are looking to gain valuable experience and work with a market leading agency. We work with your availability and can tailor your assignments to suit your other commitments. So, whether its full time you’re looking for or only a couple of days a week I can offer this.
I always ensure that I always provide the best possible service and take pride in the feedback that I receive on a daily basis from both our Clients and Teachers. I do this by keeping a high level of communication, understanding and hard work throughout. Working with me comes with some fantastic perks which I have attached below, please also see the list of requirements that are needed to be considered for this role.
Role: Teaching Assistant
Contract: Temp-Perm (If desired)
– Working on a 1:1 and small group basis
– Working with learners with challenging behaviours
– Working with students with additional needs such as Autism & ADHD
In return Connex Education will offer you:
– Dedicated support from an experienced consultant
– Great pay rates, with weekly pay via PAYE
– Access to accredited CPD training via our very own training provider including further SEND/SEMH training
– Opportunities to up-skill yourself whilst on placement
– £200 refer a friend scheme
– If an early careers teacher, we can support with your placement years
The successful teaching assistant will have:
– experience working with children
– Previous experience working in a secondary school(not mandatory as CPD/training provided)
– Reliable and share a passion to help students achieve their potential
– Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role, or any other position that we have available please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me either on 0114 553 1980, or drop me an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org