Connex - North East
Secondary Teaching Assistant
Full time -Long term placement
Start date ASAP
Do you have experience working with children aged 11-16?
Are you passionate about supporting children with SEN needs ?
Connex Education are working with a school based in Stockton-On-Tees who are seeking a teaching assistant to support students across KS3/KS4. You will be working with children who need general classroom support and also those with SEN needs . The school is part of a large multi academy trust of schools, who all share the same passion to ensure all students reach their potential of learning.
The successfull Teaching Assistant must have:
- You will need to have prior experience of working with children aged 11-16 or with children with SEN
- Be consistent and committed to the role- available full-time
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to complete a new Enhanced Check
- Enthusiastic and encouraging personality
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in SEN, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses –
- Grow your own knowledge in a role that varies every day
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions, subject to minimum requirements.
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract