Connex - Wales
Connex Education Wales are recruiting an enthusiastic and committed Secondary Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible in one of our partner schools within the Swansea area. This position will be long term for the right candidate.
Teaching Assistants play a crucial role in managing pupil behaviour and you will be working with small groups or in one-to-one sessions with individual pupils. The ability to build positive relationships with children is a requirement of the role, and you should be adaptable to the needs of the students to best support them in their educational journey.
- Empathetic and compassionate
- Well-presented and professional
- Supportive and understanding
- Assertive and confident
- Flexible and resourceful
About Connex Education Wales:
We are one of the best-known education recruitment companies in the area formerly known as Education Staffing – working exclusively with a range of fantastic schools. You will have an experienced education consultant who will be available to you 24/7 for any help and advice. We will work closely with you to find out about you and the perfect role.
Connex Education Wales requirements:
- Degree educated or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate students.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience working in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
- A willingness to undertake additional training and CPD.
- An Enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the update service, or the willingness to apply for a new one through CEW.
- Registration with the EWC in the correct category.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Full, free CPD training via our sister company Connex Academy with courses in tutoring, SEN, Safeguarding and much more.
- Potential to earn up £375.00 per week.
- Ongoing assignments within your locality.
- As part of our team, you will have a dedicated consultant by your side, offering support, valuable advice, and actively working on your behalf to secure the perfect role tailored to your unique skills and aspirations.
- Refer a friend scheme.
If this sounds ideal for you, apply today to speak to our resourcer for more information!
Send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call us with any questions on 01792 989030.