Connex - Nottingham
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to support children’s development in the classroom?
I am currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work looking to broaden your experience in schools or start your journey in education and enrol on a fully funded Level 3 TA course for a September start role.
Currently Connex Education has built fantastic working relationships with the local schools not just in Selston but the majority of the schools within the Nottingham city and Nottinghamshire area and have built a fantastic reputation.
If you are looking for work life balance or long term supply, look no further!
Along with this you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your life
- 1 year of experience working with primary school-aged children in an educational or childcare setting is preferred, but not essential.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to support young learners’ academic and personal development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Basic knowledge of the primary school curriculum and teaching methods.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service or willingness to apply for one
If you would like to join the Connex family, please apply now! or email your CV to email@example.com