Connex - Stevenage
Are you searching for a career that offers opportunities for progression but also allows you to positively contribute to a child’s education?
If so, why not join one of ST ALBANS schools as a Teaching Assistant and begin your exciting journey today?
The Bonus: What I will get out of this…
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development opportunities provided by Connex Academy
- A supportive team
- The chance to positively impact children’s lives.
The Role: What I will do…
- Provide 1:1 or small group support to students.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop lesson plans/activities that foster inclusiveness within the classroom.
- Track students’ academic progress and provide support with their Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Appropriately handle all situations while ensuring the students’ safety and well-being.
Requirements: What I will need…
- Prior experience working with children
- Current Enhanced DBS clearance (or willingness to acquire one).
- Effective communication abilities.
- Patience and a strong sense of empathy.
Please apply if you believe this job role is suitable for you. If you are shortlisted, I will be in touch with you to start the process!
I look forward to hearing from you