Connex - ECT
Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) in Islington
Company: Connex Education Partnership
Location: Islington, N1
Salary: £85 per day
Contract: Part-time or Full-time, Flexible Days
Start Date: September 2023
Connex Education Partnership are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as Primary Teaching Assistants to work at our partner school in Islington, starting from September 2023.
- Enthusiasm for working with children and supporting their learning journey.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with students, teachers, and parents effectively.
- Monitoring and reporting on students’ progress and behaviour.
- Knowledge and experience working with children with special educational needs (SEN) 1:1 or small groups is desirable.
- Qualifications such as NVQ Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant, CACHE Diploma in Childcare and Education, or equivalent would be advantageous.
Why Join Connex Education Partnership?
- Opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of young learners.
- Fully funded level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses to help you progress your career as a TA.
- Access to FREE accredited CPD courses on our Connex Academy Training platform.
- Competitive pay rate.
- Temporary employment providing flexibility and varied experiences.
If you are a dedicated and motivated individual with a passion for education, we want to hear from you!
To apply, simply click APPLY or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Connex Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and references will be required for the successful candidate.