Connex - Central
Connex Education is working alongside St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust to find Qualified Teaching Assistants for their schools across Derbyshire, The trusts aim is to provide the highest quality of education for every child and young person in their care, working with an inspiring team of staff who encourage a culture of lifelong learning.
The roles include both day to day cover, as well as longer term roles, covering in various subject specialisms.
To be considered for this role we require you to meet the following criteria;
– Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification, Level 2 or Level 3.
– Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident and hold a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to do a new one.
– Have recent experience working in a UK school setting.
– Two year’s worth of suitable references.
The key benefits for working with Connex Education are:
- Access to our ‘Connex Academy’ Training Platform, FREE CPD and fully accredited courses
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work in multiple schools within the Trust
- Access to an Educational Consultant available 24/7
- Be apart of a Supportive team
- A weekly PAYE scheme, including employer pension contributions
- Flexibility to work around you and your availability
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can apply online through our website. If you have any questions about the role or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.