Connex - Nottingham
Are you an experienced classroom assistant, or looking to start a career in education?
Have you had experience working with young people between the ages 4 and 11 years?
Would you like to help children reach their full potential?
I am currently looking for individuals that have a background working with children or young people in any field; youth work, team coaching, education and children’s support work looking to broaden your experience in schools or start your journey in education.
You will be working in a supportive Primary School in the Coalville area, working in small groups or 1:1 to help children meet their goals and develop into a young adult.
At Connex Education we value the skillset of classroom assistants and their integral role supporting the class teacher and children’s needs.
Being a part of the Connex Family you will receive
- Full and FREE access to our ‘Connex Academy’ training platform – all accredited CPD courses
- Opportunity to join our FULLY FUNDED, accredited Level 3, 4 and 5 TA courses
- Flexible working
- School hours
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Continuous work
All we need from you
- Ability to obtain 2 professional references covering the past 2 years
- Enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to obtain)
- Genuine passion for children and education
Apply now or contact myself on 0116 251 2888, alternatively contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a chat.