Connex - North East
- Role:Trainee Teaching Assistant
- Start Date: Immediate and Septmber Start Dates
- Salary Band – £11.68 Per Hour Minimum
- Hours: Full time (8:30am-3:30pm)
- Location: Stockton-On-Tees
Trainee Teaching Assistant
Start Date : ASAP
Are you someone who has a passion for working with children?
Connex Education are working with a number of local nurturing mainstream primary schools based in the Stockton area who are looking to recruit teaching assistants. Connex Education are assisting these schools with the upskilling and training of Teaching Assistants, enabling you to gain a Level 3 Supporting Learning and Teaching Qualification or a Level 4 Higher Level Teaching Assistant Qualification alongside paid, full-time on the job work.
These TA roles will involve working with children in the classroom, assisting the teacher, working in small groups and 1:1 sessions.
- Some experience working with children – ideally in a school setting however similar support/ placement/volunteer experience will also be accepted
- Be available full time between 8:30am-3:30am.
- Must have a DBS subscribed to the update service or be willing to undertake a new Enhanced check.
- Be able to demonstrate at registration interview the main drivers why you want to start or progress a career education and show understanding of what the role involves
Benefits working with Connex:
- Full, FREE training in SEND, safeguarding and other CPD accredited courses – You can access a Level 3/4 funded qualification (Completely Free)
- An experienced local consultant to provide advice and support
- A weekly PAYE scheme
- Invite to Teacher Socials and events
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
If this sounds like you, please contact Chloe on 01642 573553 or apply below. If you know someone who is ideal for the position, please let us know as you could be in the chance of receiving £200 of shopping vouchers for referring a friend or colleague.