Connex - North East
Unqualified P.E Teacher
Start date 19th February , long term supply
I am delighted to be working with a school based in Stockton-On-Tees who are in need of a confident and outgoing Unqualified P.E Teaacher who can cover whole classes in the absence of a teacher.
The successful person will have responsibility of between 25 – 30 students both delivering physical PE and in a classroom based environment and will be expected to bridge the gap until the staff member returns as best as possible on a short term basis.
Skills required to be an Unqualified P.E Teacher
- Good ability to effectively manage large groups of children
- Have experience delivering sports, dance or athletics to secondary aged children.
- Hold a formal qualification in sports, dance or athletics.
- Have prior experience of working with children
- Have an understanding of safeguarding and child protection procedures (training will be provided)
- Be an engaging and confident individual
- Good communication skills
- Professional, reliable and punctual
- Be adaptable and able to cope well with a hectic day!
- Desirable – Hold a degree or equivalent in any subject
Successful candidates will be required to conduct an interview and complete a vetting process which includes an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS, if you do not have one, you can get one through Connex Education at the cost of £45.