Connex - Nottingham
Are you passionate about sports and interesting in embarking on a career within Education?
If yes, the Connex Education have the perfect role for you. We are currently working in partnership with a successful academy in Worksop, who are seeking someone to join the PE department on a full time basis.
As an unqualified teacher, you will be required to cover lessons and work alongside the other teachers within the department; ensuring students remain on task and achieve their full potential.
To be considered for this role, you must have a degree qualification or equivalent. Previous experience working with young people and specific subject knowledge is highly desirable for this post. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in the classroom and develop your skills further. Working as an unqualified teacher will provide you with vital experience to add towards a teaching qualification, should this be your goal.
In addition to market-leading pay rates, we also offer ongoing professional development opportunities and weekly pay. At Connex Education, we are committed to supporting our staff to achieve their career goals and aspirations!
If you are passionate about education and have a desire to make a positive impact on young people’s lives, then we want to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
What does a Cover Supervisor do:
- Provide support to the teachers and students as directed and ensure that classes are appropriately managed during a teacher absence.
- Be responsible for the delivery of pre-planned cover of lessons.
- To undertake classroom activities as directed by teachers to support teaching and learning process.
- To cover tutor groups as and when needed
- To input data to support Academies policies in Assessment, Recording and Reporting
- To manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive environment is maintained, by using a range of strategies.
- To respond to student needs as they arise in the classroom.
Benefits of working with Connex:
- Great rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle.
- Recommend a friend scheme – £200 for everyone you recommend.
- Invite to teacher socials and get togethers.
What you will need:
- Relevant classroom experience or willingness to learn.
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply.
- Ability to provide 2 professional references.
- Desire to make a difference and inspire
- Strong Sports background
For further information on this role contact the Connex Education Nottingham branch or apply today!