Connex - Liverpool
Connex Education are currently recruiting for staff to cover classes within schools. This is an unqualified role, and all you need is 6 weeks experience of working with young people, whether that is paid or voluntary.
Are you thinking about doing a teaching qualification?
Do you want more school-based experience?
If so, this could be the ideal role for you
This is the perfect role for somebody who is wanting to gain classroom experience within a secondary school.
We have immediate starts in and around Liverpool.
This is a fully flexible role and we can accommodate people on a part time or full time basis. There are different working shifts each week so if your available days differ each week, this would suit you.
- All subjects will be covered in this role but the lessons will be set, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan set by the teacher
- Explain the lesson plan to the students and ensure that they are completing this
- Ensure the students are working efficiently and that noise levels are kept to a minimum
- Collect work in at the end of the lesson
What is in it for you?
- Gaining valuable classroom experience
- Advice and guidance for each booking
- Competitive rate of pay
- All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
I am shortlisting for these positions immediately so please apply now – send your CV to email@example.com