Connex - Derby
£80.00 – £90.00 a Day
Benefits of working with Connex Education:
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
- Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Connex Academy with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
- Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme
Do you want to work with an agency who truly value and appreciate the contribution to the educational journey of young people made by Unqualified Teachers?
At Connex Education Partnership , Unqualified Teachers are recognised as individuals who really do make a difference. We are currently looking to fill a position at a secondary school in Derby.
What does an Unqualified Teacher do:
- Provide support to the teachers and students as directed and ensure that classes are appropriately managed during a teacher absence.
- Be responsible for the delivery of pre-planned cover of lessons
- To undertake classroom activities as directed by teachers to support teaching and learning process
- To cover tutor groups as and when needed
- To input data to support Academies policies in Assessment, Recording and Reporting
- To manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive environment is maintained, by using a range of strategies
- To respond to student needs as they arise in the classroom
Who can be an Unqualified Teacher:
- Are you an Unqualified Teacher?
- Are you a Tutor?
- Are you a sports Coach?
- Do you train students in Drama and Dance?
- Have you delivered training to adults?
- Do you have a Degree in a specialist subject?
- Do you have experience in leadership?
What you will need:
- Relevant classroom experience or willingness to learn
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply
- Ability to provide 2 professional references
- Desire to make a difference and inspire
To express interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org