Connex - Sheffield
Looking for a passionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join our team based in Sheffield!
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our teachers and students on a daily basis. You will work closely with our educators to provide individualized attention to students, assist with classroom management, and help create a positive learning environment for all.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the teacher in planning and delivering lessons
- Working with individual students or small groups to provide targeted support
- Assisting with record-keeping
- Helping to maintain a safe and organized classroom environment
- Participating in school-wide events and activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with children in an educational setting
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to learn and grow as a professional
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement with our organization. If you are passionate about education and making a difference in the lives of young people or would like to discuss any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to call the office on 0114 533 1980 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.