Connex - Wales
Are you a Welsh-speaking Teacher, that is enthusiastic and dedicated to the education of children?
We are currently recruiting a Welsh Teacher in the Carmarthenshire area, to start ASAP.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking, Welsh-speaking Teacher who has the initiative and drive to work as a part of our forward-thinking team.
You should be able to evidence your ability to plan and teach outstanding lessons, which are appropriately differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils.
What we offer:
- Pay rates in line with National Framework Agreement
- Dedicated consultants in your local branch providing a high level of support
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to long term and permanent positions.
- CPLD programme
- Qualified with PGCE with QTS or equivalent.
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) in the necessary category.
- Current DBS (registered with the Update Service)
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Committed to good teaching practice.
- Excellent knowledge of National Curriculum
- Superior classroom management skills
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 01267 611470 with any questions about the role.