Connex - Wales
Are you passionate about the Welsh language? Are you committed to helping pupils reach their full potential whilst developing strong relationships?
Connex Education Wales are looking to appoint a Welsh speaking Teaching Assistant to work within the Carmarthenshire area, to start ASAP. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking, Welsh-speaking teaching assistant who has the initiative and drive to work as a part of our forward-thinking TA team.
You should be able to evidence your ability to assist the Teacher and work closely with the children.
We are currently recruiting a Welsh Teacher in the Carmarthenshire area, to start ASAP.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated, hardworking, Welsh-speaking teaching assistant who has the initiative and drive to work as a part of our forward-thinking TA team.
You should be able to evidence your ability to plan and teach outstanding lessons, which are appropriately differentiated to meet the needs of all pupils.
What we offer:
- Pay rates in line with National Framework Agreement
- Dedicated consultants in your local branch providing a high level of support
- Exposure to schools in your area leading to long term and permanent positions.
- CPLD programme
- Qualified with PGCE with QTS or equivalent.
- Registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council) in the necessary category.
- Current DBS (registered with the Update Service)
- Ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils.
- Committed to good teaching practice.
- Excellent knowledge of National Curriculum
- Superior classroom management skills
- Adapt teaching methods and work to suit different age groups and abilities
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 01267 611470 with any questions about the role.