Connex - Yorkshire
Connex Education are working with a fabulous school in South Leeds, who are needing an enthusiastic Year 4 teacher to work full time to cover a Maternity absence. This role will start January/February 2023 and will be long term.
As a Year 4 maternity cover, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual with a proven track record for raising attainment and excellent classroom management.
Does your enthusiasm inspire your pupils and the wider school community? Do you have a strong knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum, and are you able to answer the most challenging questions that your teaching inspires?
If this sounds like you, and you’re ready for your next new role, I would love to hear from you.
What you will need:
- Essential – a relevant teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent
- Recent experience within UKS2.
- A sound understanding of how to plan and teach lessons, according to the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Experience in differentiating lesson plans for low and high ability learners
- The ability to rapidly build relationships with students, teachers, and colleagues
- Strong classroom management skills
- A commitment to raising school standards through high-quality teaching.
Benefits of working with Connex:
• Competitive rates of pay (PAYE weekly)
• Free access to a suit of accredited CPD courses via Thirsty Scholars Platform with over 80 education and wellbeing specific modules
• Flexibility of work options to suit your lifestyle
• Recommend a friend scheme
• A dedicated consultant and team, available to support you 24/7
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss it further, please call Jenny on 0113 733 9130 or 07535 712776 and send your CV to email@example.com.